- High Grade Short Term – utilizes the same investment themes and sector rotation methodology as the Core Intermediate strategy but focuses on shorter maturities, limiting the interest rate risk.
- Intermediate Government – emphasizes government quality bonds, but in a diversified approach that looks beyond Treasuries to include to pre-refunded municipals, Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities and U.S. dollar denominated sovereign-supported issuers.
- High Grade Core Intermediate – relative return focused versus the Barclays Capital Intermediate Aggregate Index, which offers diversification benefits comparable to the Aggregate Index, but with what we believe to be favorable risk/return metrics.
- Corporate Index Replication – seeks to provide the return and risk profile of a selected benchmark with fewer securities through a separately managed account. This is designed for clients interested in a specific asset class, but wishing to avoid the premium/discount issues of exchanged traded funds.
- Asset/Liability Management
We develop custom solutions for investment mandates across the maturity spectrum.