The Mid Cap Growth portfolio is focused on investing in mid cap ideas. This approach seeks both stable and emerging growth companies within industries and sectors poised to benefit from global secular growth trends. The Mid Cap Growth portfolio typically holds 40 to 60 names and consists of companies that are within the capitalization range of the Russell Mid Cap Growth Index at the time of purchase. The benchmark index is the Russell Mid Cap Growth.
- Long-term growth focused investment approach
- Seek to identify secular trends
- Extensive research on Stable and Emerging growth potential
- Combine bottom-up research with top-down trends
- Seek to identify underestimated growth areas