The International All Cap Strategy is focused on investing in the best ideas across the globe. We seek both stable and emerging growth companies that are within industries and sectors poised to benefit from global secular growth trends. The portfolio will typically hold 50 to 75 names and consist of companies across the market cap spectrum. The benchmark index is the MSCI All Cap World ex U.S.
- Long-term growth focused investment approach
- Seek to identify secular trends
- Extensive research on Stable and Emerging growth potential
- Combine bottom-up research with top-down trends
- Seek to identify underestimated growth areas