The Small Cap Growth portfolio is focused on investing in the best small cap ideas. We seek both stable and emerging growth companies that are within industries and sectors poised to benefit from global secular growth trends. The Small Cap Growth portfolio typically holds 60 to 80 names and consists of companies between $150 million and $3.5 billion in market cap at time of initial purchase. The benchmark index is the Russell 2000 Growth.
- Long-term growth focused investment approach
- Seek to identify secular trends
- Extensive research on Stable and Emerging growth potential
- Combine bottom-up research with top-down trends
- Seek to identify underestimated growth areas