The International Small/Mid Cap Strategy is focused on investing in small to mid cap ideas across the globe. We seek both stable and emerging growth companies that are within industries and sectors poised to benefit from global secular growth trends. The portfolio will typically hold 55 to 75 names and consist of companies with market caps greater than $150 million. The benchmark index is the MSCI ACWI ex-US SMID Cap Index.
- Long-term growth focused investment approach
- Seek to identify secular trends
- Extensive research on Stable and Emerging growth potential
- Combine bottom-up research with top-down trends
- Seek to identify underestimated growth areas