Fiera Capital Inc. is an investment adviser based in New York City registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Registration with the SEC does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The term “Fiera Capital” is used herein to refer to the activities of Fiera Capital Inc., except as indicated otherwise by the context.
- Each entity of Fiera Capital only provides investment advisory services or offers investment funds in the jurisdictions where such member and/or the relevant product is registered or authorized to provide such services pursuant to an exemption from such registration. These include the entities listed below. Where an entity operates under an exemption from registration (the “Exempt Entities”), only its jurisdiction of incorporation is listed. Details on the particular registration and offering exemptions for the Exempt Entities’ activities are available upon request.
- Fiera Capital Corporation – Canada, registered: (i) in the categories of exempt market dealer and portfolio manager in all Provinces and Territories of Canada (ii) in the category of investment fund manager in the Provinces of Ontario, Québec, Newfoundland and Labrador; (iii) as a commodity trading manager pursuant to the Commodity Futures Act (Ontario), (iv) as an adviser under the Commodity Futures Act (Manitoba) and, (v) in Québec, as derivatives portfolio manager pursuant to the Derivatives Act (Québec);
- Fiera Capital Inc. – United States, registered as (i) an investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”)* and (ii) a commodity pool operator with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
- Fiera Capital (UK) Limited – United Kingdom, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. United States, registered as an investment adviser with the SEC*.
- Fiera Capital (IOM) Limited – Isle of Man, licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority. United States, registered as an investment adviser with the SEC*.
- Fiera Properties Limited – A corporation incorporated under the laws of the province of Ontario (Canada). . Fiera Private Lending Inc. – A corporation incorporated under the laws of the province of Québec (Canada).
- Fiera Infrastructure Inc. – A corporation incorporated under the laws of Canada.
- Fiera Comox Partners Inc. – A corporation incorporated under the laws of Canada.
- Clearwater Capital Partners Singapore Pte Ltd. – Singapore, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore for the provision of Capital Markets Services in Fund Management and an Exempt Reporting Adviser with the SEC*.
- Clearwater Capital Partners Hong Kong Limited – Hong Kong, licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission for the provision of Type 9 Asset Management services and an Exempt Reporting Adviser with the SEC*.
- Clearwater Capital Partners, L.P. – Cayman Islands, registered with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority under the category of Securities, Excluded Persons and an Exempt Reporting Adviser with the SEC*.
* Neither registration with nor regulation by the SEC implies a certain level of skill or training.
Participating Affiliate Arrangement
Fiera Capital Corporation does not provide investment advisory services, or offer investment funds, in the United States or to U.S. persons. Investment advisory services for U.S. persons are provided by Fiera Capital Inc. In connection with providing services to certain U.S. clients, Fiera Capital Inc. uses the resources of Fiera Capital Corporation acting in its capacity as Fiera Capital Inc.’s “participating affiliate,” in accordance with applicable guidance of the staff of the SEC. These resources will specifically include, without limitation, the use of certain investment personnel. All such personnel of Fiera Capital Corporation will be treated as persons “associated with” Fiera Capital Inc. (as that term is defined by the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended) in connection with the provision of any investment advisory services provided by such team members to U.S. clients.
Certain information contained in the Fiera Capital Inc. website may constitute “forward-looking statements,” which can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “expect,” anticipate,” “project,” “estimate,” “intend” “continue,” or “believe” or the negatives thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology. Due to various risks and uncertainties, actual events or results or the actual performance of a portfolio may differ materially from those reflected or contemplated in such forward looking statements.
Assets under management for Fiera Capital Corporation (the “FCC AUM”) is presented in U.S. dollars as of the date noted where FCC AUM is shown on the Fiera Capital Inc. website. The FCC AUM has been calculated by converting the corresponding Canadian dollar information to U.S. dollars using the daily CAD/USD exchange rate. Exchange rate movements may increase or decrease the value of the FCC AUM.
Links to Other Websites
Fiera Capital Inc. does not review or monitor any websites linked from or to its website and your following links from or to such websites is at your sole risk. Accordingly, Fiera Capital Inc. cannot be held responsible for the information, materials, products or services obtained on or from such other websites, nor will Fiera Capital Inc. be liable in any respect whatsoever for any damages arising from your access to such websites. Any links from or to other websites are provided merely for the convenience of the users of the Fiera Capital Inc. website and the inclusion of these links does not imply an endorsement, representation or warranty by Fiera Capital Inc. with respect to any such linked websites or the content, products or services contained or accessible through, or the operators of, such websites.
Please note that the list of indices in non-exhaustive, please contact us for specific information. The benchmarks (or reference indices) are determined in advance with clients and are employed to compare performance and assume reinvestment. Any comparisons of the investment performance of an account to a benchmark or an index are qualified as follows: (i) the volatility of such benchmark or index may be materially different from that of the account; (ii) such benchmark may employ different investment guidelines and criteria than the account, and, therefore, holdings in such fund may differ significantly from holdings of the securities that comprise such benchmark or index and (iii) the performance of such benchmark or index may not necessarily have been selected to represent an appropriate benchmark or index to compare the performance of the account, but rather, is disclosed to allow for comparison of the account’s performance to that of a well-known benchmark or index. A summary of investment guidelines of such benchmark or index is available upon request. No representation is made as to the risk profile of any benchmark or index relative to the risk profile of the account.
A benchmark, the S&P 500, is provided so that the US Equity strategy’s performance can be compared with the performance of a well-known and widely recognized index. The S&P 500 is a stock market index made up of approximately 500 US large cap stocks. It is often used as a common benchmark for US stock funds. The index comprises a collection of stocks of 500 leading companies and captures 80% coverage of available market capitalization. Index results assume the re-investment of all dividends and capital gains. The index is not a projection, prediction or guarantee of performance. It is not possible to invest directly in the index.
A benchmark, the MSCI World Index, is provided so that the Global Equity and Global Focused Equity strategies’ performance can be compared with the performance of a well-known and widely recognized index. The Morgan Stanley Capital International (“MSCI”) World Index is a stock market index made up of approximately 1,600 global stocks. It is often used as a common benchmark for ‘world’ or ‘global’ stock funds. The index comprises a collection of stocks of all the developed markets in the world, as defined by MSCI. The index includes stocks from 23 countries but excludes stocks from emerging and frontier economies. Index results assume the re-investment of all dividends and capital gains. These strategies holdings may differ significantly from the securities that comprise the index. The index is not a projection, prediction or guarantee of performance. It is not possible to invest directly in the index.
A benchmark, the MSCI EAFE Index, is provided so that the International Equity strategy’s performance can be compared with the performance of a well-known and widely recognized index. The Morgan Stanley Capital International (“MSCI”) EAFE Index is a stock market index made up of approximately 909 constituents. It is often used as a common benchmark for international stock funds. The index comprises the MSCI country indexes capturing large and mid-cap equities across developed markets in Europe, Australasia and the Far East, excluding the U.S. and Canada. Index results assume the reinvestment of all dividends and capital gains. The index is not a projection, prediction or guarantee of performance. It is not possible to invest directly in the index.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Inherent in any investment is the potential for loss. The information contained herein is intended for use by sophisticated investors who may be interested in opening a separately managed account. There is no guarantee that an investment strategy will achieve its objectives. Investment in any of these strategies is speculative, involves a high degree of risk and is designed only for sophisticated investors who are able to bear the loss of their investment in a security. This information is not a solicitation for investment. Such an investment may only be made on the basis of information and representations made in the appropriate written disclosure document. Gross performance results do not reflect the deduction of fees. Net performance results reflect the deduction of management fees and other expenses.
NOTICE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
- The material on the Fiera Capital Inc. website is for informational purposes only, and is subject to change. Fiera Capital Inc. products and services are only offered in jurisdictions in which they may be lawfully offered, and are subject to the terms of an agreement acceptable to both parties.
- Certain phrases contained in the Fiera Capital Inc. website may be either trademarks or service marks.
- The information and materials contained in or provided through this site are provided “as is.” Fiera Capital Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, Warranties of Merchantability, Noninfringement, or Fitness for Any Particular Purpose, is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
- In no event will Fiera Capital Inc. be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential or other damages, losses or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising in connection with this site or use thereof, or inability to use this site by any party.
- Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Fiera Capital Inc., unless otherwise indicated. Any use of the information and materials included in this site, including but not limited to, reproduction, public display, public performance, public distribution or any use for public or commercial purposes, without the written permission of Fiera Capital Inc. is prohibited.
- Nothing contained in the Fiera Capital Inc. website constitutes investment, legal or tax advice. Neither the information, nor any opinion expressed in this site constitutes an offer by Fiera Capital Inc. to buy and sell any securities or financial instruments.
- Fiera Capital Inc. may revise these terms without prior notice. If we change these terms materially, we will post a notice on our home page to notify you of the change. Please read any such notice and the new terms. Your continued use of this site after we post such notice will constitute your acceptance of the new terms and their application to your use of the Fiera Capital Inc. website as if they were the initial terms.
Social Media Disclosures
Fiera Capital Corporation and its affiliates is a global investment management organization operating under Fiera Capital.
Fiera Capital Inc., the U.S division of Fiera Capital, is an investment adviser based in New York City registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Registration with the SEC does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Investment in securities involves risk including the potential loss of principal invested. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Additional information about Fiera Capital Inc. can be found on the SEC’s site at www.sec.gov/iard.
Information posted on Fiera Capital’s social media sites should not be construed as personalized investment advice or a recommendation of any security or investment strategy by Fiera Capital or any of its affiliates or as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. If you are a Fiera Capital client and have questions or concerns that are specific to your account(s), please contact your portfolio manager directly. If you are not a Fiera Capital client and would like more information about Fiera Capital, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should never post personal, account or transaction information anywhere on any social media site.
Any opinions expressed by Fiera Capital or its employees on the Firm’s social media accounts are as of the date of publication and are subject to change. Information that Fiera Capital posts on its social media sites is taken from sources that Fiera Capital believes to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by Fiera Capital as to accuracy or completeness.
Fiera Capital’s social media sites may contain links to articles or other information that are contained on a third party website. Fiera Capital does not review or monitor any websites linked from or to its social media sites and following links from or to such websites is at your sole risk. Accordingly, Fiera Capital cannot be held responsible for the information, materials, products or services obtained on or from such other websites, nor will Fiera Capital be liable in any respect whatsoever for any damages arising from your access to such websites.
Please ensure your activities are appropriate and relevant to the members of the social media pages, and contribute positively to the content and conversation herein. Fiera Capital may remove any comments, photos, videos, discussion posts, wall posts and any other visitor or third party-posted content that contains confidential information, profanity, illegal material, spam or is otherwise deemed to be inappropriate. Fiera Capital reserves the right to ban from this site any commenters that violate these parameters.
Please avoid specific mention or discussions about investment advice, products, or specific securities. Fiera Capital’s clients visiting this page must avoid posting positive reviews of their experiences with the adviser or its services as such testimonials are prohibited under state and federal securities laws and may not reflect the experience of all Fiera Capital’s clients.
The entire content of the site, including third party posts, is archived by Fiera Capital to comply with investment advisor regulations.
Fiera Capital maintains a presence on certain social media sites, currently LinkedIn, Twitter and Vimeo, but is not affiliated with these sites and has no control over how LinkedIn, Twitter or Vimeo or other third parties will use the information shared on the site. Please read and understand the privacy policies and terms of service for each social media site you participate in and understand how your information can be displayed and used throughout the site as well as other third-party sites that may be linked to by LinkedIn, Twitter or Vimeo.